Administrators have full access to all of the features and functions to the yearbook website. You are in the drivers seat leading your yearbook staff in designing a yearbook that you and your school can be proud of. With the many tools to help you manage and organize your staff you will be able to complete your yearbook fast and easy.
A Few Of The Popular Admin Features Include:
- Manage Account (Manage Tab): You can update your contact information, book specs (book quantity and page count), or your requested delivery date. Any changes made will be sent as a request directly to us via email. You can even view your invoices and price change if you decide to add upgrades to your yearbook so you can see if it is within your yearbook budget!
- Personalize your Yearbook Homepage (Manage Tab): You can pick your own homepage image, include the option for your students to order a yearbook online, upload images, purchase ads, link your yearbook to Facebook and include an image of your cover design to spark interest and sales!
- Design People Pages (Design Tab): You can design your People Pages. Upload your photos and student data, determine how to organize your data into sections and select and generate templates to then place in your yearbook. (EDONLINE USERS ONLY)
- Manage Staff (Manage Tab): You can add staff members and determine their approved level of access to the website, either allowing or restricting access to specific features.
- Manage Tasks (Manage Tab): You can create yearbook tasks for your assigned staff members and keep track of their progress.
- Manage Permissions (Manage Tab): Setup your staff and their permissions on the website to manage what you will allow your staff members access to.
- Learn (Collaborate Tab): You can set up curriculum courses for your staff members so that they can learn more about the website, software, and yearbook progress and take corresponding quizzes.
- Request additional resources (Request Tab): You can use the Request Tab (if it is available) to request or purchase additional resources such as a Yearbook Kit, Printed Proof Books, or Marketing Materials. In order to view the request tab, you must have design points.
- Purchasing and using design points (Link, request tab): Design points are used as a sort of “yearbook currency”. They can be used to purchase proof books and marketing material. You can also use design points to have our graphic designers create custom templates and covers for you. To purchase design points, log into your account at link.entourageyearbooks.com and navigate to “Purchase Design Points”.